Follow @Vapifier Tweet to @Vapifier

Monday, May 5, 2014

The Great Mt. Baker Vapor Review: Bananas Gone Nuts

Bananas Gone Nuts is exactly what the name implies, bananas with nuts. It is NOT banana nut bread, as I kind of figured it would be. Thanks to my wife, I can say for sure they are different flavors since she has the Banana Nut Bread flavor.

The banana component of the juice isn't quite a candy banana flavor, but very close to being one. As far as what kind of nuts, I largely got walnut, maybe a little bit of almond but I could be imagining that.I didn't get any weird off flavors or unidentifiable tastes, so that's a plus!

Overall I'd give this one a 4/5. It was pretty enjoyable from start to finish, didn't destroy my coils with gunk, and I didn't tire of it too quickly. Definitely a solid juice.

No comments:

Post a Comment