Follow @Vapifier Tweet to @Vapifier

Friday, May 2, 2014

The Great Mt Baker Vapor: Get Razzled

I'm going to start this review off by saying it's probably unfair. When this came around in my rotation my allergies decided to kick in, so my taste very well could have been compromised.

Get Razzled is a raspberry milkshake flavor. I really like milkshake flavors when they're done right. Surprisingly my favorite one is some off-brand juice from a local smoke shop, but they only have banana strawberry.

The smell on this was like a (surprise) raspberry milkshake. It reminded me of the real ice cream shakes you can get at small mom and pop drive in type places in small towns. You know the ones, they dump a bunch of soft serve in to a cup, dump a big scoop of fresh berries on it, and blend it up.

I had some issues with the flavor on this one. Again, allergies may have been a contributor. My first few puffs would be about average for what I'd expect. Sweet, berry, and a little creamy. After maybe four the flavor would just be gone, except a little bit on the exhale, but other off flavors would come in. There was a pretty strong artificial taste that would come through, as well as a complete lack of flavor with what I can only describe as being like when you get water up your nose on accident.

Since I was all congested and junk, I can't fairly review this with certainty, only share what I experienced. Under heavy allergies, I'd give it a 2/5. I would estimate that if I could taste and smell properly, it would likely move up to a 3.5/5. I may have to revisit this one in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment