Follow @Vapifier Tweet to @Vapifier

Friday, April 11, 2014

The Great Mt Baker Vapor Review: Ocean Breeze

This is about the shortest review I think I'll ever have to do. Pina Colada. DONE. I'll go ahead and give my thoughts anyway.

 This juice, for me, started out strong as a pretty tasty, enjoyable vape, occasionally kind of suntan lotiony, but it a way that doesn't seem gross (does that make sense?) As the days wore on I started to notice a bit more pineapple than coconut. It got old pretty quick though, and by the end of the bottle I was certainly itching for a new flavor. In this case I got to try another Ocean Breeze my buddy ordered as well, but with the extra flavor shot. The pineapple was even more pronounced in his.

I noticed that my throat would begin to get irritated after a couple pulls. The same has happened to me with a few other juices, usually with a citrusy component to it, like lemonades and such. It didn't really put me off on the juice, but over the last few months I haven't had a juice that did that so I was caught off guard a little bit. Then again my friend never had an issue, so it's probably one of those person to person things.

Overall I'd say this is definitely a decent juice, I'd put it around 3.5/5. I don't know why it isn't just called Pina Colada, but maybe it's different somehow. One day I'll get them both side by side and compare. I'd also like to point out that after the full 15 mL I still had a nice clean cotton wick, so that was a nice added bonus since I am a very lazy person sometimes. Most times. Always.

No comments:

Post a Comment