Follow @Vapifier Tweet to @Vapifier

Wednesday, May 21, 2014

The Great Mt. Baker Vapor Review: Peach

What can I say about Peach? More than I thought, apparently.

I received Peach as a freebie on one of my orders. It was clear, smelled like peaches, and it was STRONG. Since this flavor is a known tank cracker, I decided to use it in my drip atomizer that, at the time, was a 0.7 ohm dual microcoil. It was super overpowering in there until my battery was on its way to dead. What I decided to do was dilute it with pure VG by a little more than half, and it was pretty close to perfect. No exact science here, folks. If I mathed right it ended up at about 4mg and about 60% VG, but that's an approximation.

The flavor on this was, as I said, really strong straight out of the bottle. So strong in fact I could taste it in my mouth for some time after I'd finished vaping it. It comes off as an artificial peach with none of the tang you usually get from a real peach. It also became very tiresome after about a half an hour. It definitely did have a bit of a weird flavor that I couldn't really put my finger on, almost like it was a green, unripened peach. After I had the epiphany of diluting the juice, it got a lot better. More of the peachiness came through, and less of the greenness (best word I can think to describe it). Plus I got bigger clouds, and that made me happy :)

Overall I'd have to give this one by itself a 2/5. If, however, you dilute it it would go up to a 3 or 4 if you mix something with it, like that white tea I got an order or two back. I think that would have ended up pretty good if I had any white tea left to try it. Oh well, maybe I'll try that out at some point in the future. Either that or you MBV guys can make a tea line and name it after me, I wouldn't object. In any case, I'll say it's a decent juice, but it's too damned strong, and unless you like to challenge how much peach you can handle, DON'T GET EXTRA FLAVOR SHOTS! But if you do, max it out and send me a video of you trying it.

No comments:

Post a Comment