Follow @Vapifier Tweet to @Vapifier

Sunday, April 6, 2014

The Great Mt Baker Vapor Review: Blue Ice

For those unfamiliar with MBV's Ice flavors, all you need to know is MENTHOL. My God, so much menthol. I've vaped on their Extreme Ice flavor before when I had a cold and it cleared my sinuses up faster than Vicks Vaporub ever could. Blue Ice is that Extreme Ice with a touch of blueberry.

The blueberry flavor of this juice was hit and miss with me. Sometimes I could get a nice ripe blueberry flavor, other times it was more like a candy. Sometimes it was completely overwhelmed by the menthol. The blueberry really seemed to come out if I was drinking something while I was vaping, and on the first few pulls after I hadn't vaped in a while. If I had to venture a guess, I would think my taste buds just became overloaded by the menthol at times and then I couldn't taste the blueberry.

Overall I'd say the juice in general is pretty good. No weird flavors, just menthol and blueberry. If I was more of a menthol vaper and was used to it, I'm sure the blueberry would have been a refreshing change of pace from straight menthol. I think the best part of using the juice was that even after the full 15mL was run through my Kayfun Lite (clone) my cotton wick was still as white as the driven snow. I'm lazy, so this appealed to me. I would give this juice a 3.75/5. It's not quite a 4 because it's a simple blend and the flavor doesn't have a ton of depth, but it certainly isn't a 3 because it is definitely one that I would recommend for someone that likes menthol and wants a little something different.

No comments:

Post a Comment