Follow @Vapifier Tweet to @Vapifier

Sunday, April 27, 2014

The Great Mt. Baker Vapor Review: Coffee

I skipped over doing this review when I finished this juice, mostly because it's a really easy review to do, but also because I got the wicked Candy Cane Coffee and I had to share that one immediately since DAMN, it's great.

What can I say about Coffee? It tastes like coffee. No on-the-burner-all-day taste, no I'm-eating-coffee-grounds grossness, and no super bitterness like I've had in other straight coffee flavors. It also satisfied my curiosity of how gunked up my coils would get with a juice that's a 5 on MBV's Shade Rating chart. The answer is extremely gunky very quickly. Out of curiosity I kept dripping it until I barely got any vapor, and when I opened up my atty I found crazy gunk build-up, I should have taken a picture.

I'd like to take a second to thank MBV for the extra info they provide you. I really like that Shade Rating chart they have for each flavor. Out of the 10 juices I've gone over so far, it's been spot on. I never have to say "I wonder what this will do to my Kayfun?" If it's 3 or higher, I drip it. They also put a note in the juice descriptions if it cracks a tank or not, which is a valuable piece of knowledge. Most people know that strong cinnamon and citrus flavors will crack a tank, but did you know that Banana can too? It's a good thing to know.

Overall I'd give the Coffee a strong 3/5. It's simple and it tastes like what it's supposed to. It isn't anything mind-blowing, but it's enjoyable. Just remember, don't put this in a tank atty, just use a dripper that's simple to rewick/clean, otherwise it'll be a huge hassle to vape.

No comments:

Post a Comment