Follow @Vapifier Tweet to @Vapifier

Monday, January 6, 2014

Welcome to Vapifier!

Hello and welcome to Vapifier!

My goal here is to help whoever I can, whenever I can, with their vaping questions. The world of vaping can be very confusing to a beginner, and even more confusing once you think you know something that turned out to be wrong. The best thing I can do to help out is to share my experiences, good and bad, with anyone that will listen. 

While I'm not a genius when it comes to some things, like how many amps are safe to draw off of what battery (yet!), I do have the means to find that information and pass it along to you, my internet vape-buddies. If there is a question you need answered, be it mundane or you're just too exhausted in your search to continue, reach out to me (vapifier@gmail.com) and I'll do what I can.

For the next little bit I'll mostly be focusing on posting here at Vapifier and customizing the website to my liking (pretty new to all this blog stuff), but in the near future Youtube videos will follow, maybe some sort of live streaming as well. I'm pondering doing that once a week once I figure out how.

That's all I've got for now. I'm looking forward to getting in to reviewing, ranting, and, most importantly, doing what I can to keep everyone vaping happily.

(Catch-phrase currently in development), 
-Vapifier

No comments:

Post a Comment