Follow @Vapifier Tweet to @Vapifier

Wednesday, April 23, 2014

The Great Mt. Baker Vapor Review: Candy Cane Coffee

I don't usually jump the gun on my reviews, choosing to do them one at a time as I finish the juice off, but this is a special exception. Candy Cane Coffee is truly a diamond in the rough.

I've been through my coffee flavors. I got hazelnut coffee on my first round of juices from MBV, and plain coffee the next (I need to write that one up still), not to mention coffee flavors from a few other places, some good, some godawful. I was done with coffees. Then Random.org did it's job and Candy Cane Coffee was on the list. I considered re-rolling it, but if I did that every time I got a flavor I might not like I'd end up not trying everything out. I'm extremely glad I didn't do that.

The first thing I thought with this juice upon taking a whiff was that it didn't smell bad at all, not too strong coffee, and not too strong peppermint. Good start. I figured since I was finishing off my 925 Coffee from Good Life Vapor I could just transition over to this one without rewicking (I'm SOOOO lazy). On my first pull, it was an instant "WOW!" I was blown away. I had my wife try it and she loves it, and she doesn't even vape. She's drooling over it now, in fact. Apparently it tastes like a mint chip frappachino from Starbucks, I say peppermint mocha, but same thing pretty much.

This juice is a solid 5/5. The only think I don't like about it is the same thing I don't like about all coffee flavors... they gunk up my coils. This one's worth it, though. I think at the end of my journey of reviews this one is going to be in my top 10 list for sure, and I can't imagine it not being in the upper portion of those 10 juices.

No comments:

Post a Comment