Follow @Vapifier Tweet to @Vapifier

Sunday, April 20, 2014

The Great Mt Baker Vapor Review: White Tea

This juice had me a little curious when I received it. It didn't have any real noticeable smell, was totally clear, and if my knowledge of Snapple commercials is correct, then it was going to have a light flavor as well. I'm proud to say I was right about the flavor being light, but the problem for me was it was too light. When I first put this in my Kayfun, I wasn't entirely sure my mod was firing until I exhaled, the flavor was that light. After I knew what the flavor was, I could taste it more easily, but it was easily overpowered by almost anything with a strong scent. It's a very light, delicate tea flavor, not sweetened or anything. It's the closest thing I've had to an unflavored eliquid.

Overall, I wasn't a huge fan of this one, and would probably give it a 2/5 by itself. Now, you put in a little fruit flavor with this? BAM! Potential for a 5/5 with a cherry on top. Especialy peach, that was my favorite Snapple white tea, I may mix and match a bottle of that in the future. It's a definite background flavor and doesn't shine well on its own, but maybe if you really like white tea, would like it to mix other juices with, or are a cloud chaser that doesn't need really strong flavored juice, this one might be for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment